Update from Dr. Chronis
Our office is dedicated to keeping our patients, families and team as safe as possible during this challenging time. After thorough evaluation, discussion and consultation with local and national experts, we have established an Action Plan to minimize risk due to COVID-19 and maintain calm while seeing to the health needs of our patients.
OUR OFFICE IS OPEN FOR YOU
- Our office remains open for routine physicals and necessary appointments.
- Scheduling is divided, separating routine well checks from sick visits.
- Spacing between visits is increased and sanitizing between patient visits has been escalated.
- Should you feel uncomfortable bringing your child to our office at this time, TELEHEALTH options are NOW AVAILABLE. Please see our Telehealth page.
STEPS FOR A SPEEDY VISIT
- We have a Patient Portal system to allow easy online check-in from home. Please call our office to provide an email address so we may create an account for you. This will speed up your visit and eliminate time in the waiting room.
- Please limit the number of visitors to one adult and one child.
- Please do not walk in without first calling.
Our team is working hard to keep our office environment clean, safe and comfortable for all families. We care deeply about the health and safety of all our patients and families. We continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation and will make further changes to our Action Plan as warranted. We are here for you.
Dr. Chronis & Team